5-Step Virtual Design System
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Communicating
I’ll set up a personalized Dropbox folder just for your project so we can easily exchange information and photographs without clogging up your e-mail in box. I’ll also start your personalized Idea Book on Houzz.com so you can easily show me things you like so we can incorporate them or similar things into your design.
Step 2: Materials
I’ll send you a PDF of my Renovation Bootcamp® workbook containing:
- My Use and Needs Audit ™ questionnaire to help you zero in on what you want and help me understand your preferences and needs,
- My specially developed shopping list so you know what to look for when buying cabinets, products and equipment, and
- My simple room measuring template
Step 3: Preparing
Now use the measuring template in the workbook to help you sketch your kitchen layout and measure your kitchen so I have the dimensions I need to do the work. Take photos of every single wall of your kitchen and from various angles so I can visually understand the space and you can show me your challenges.
Step 4: Design
Using your layout dimensions, photos of your room, photos in your Houzz idea book, I’ll do a new ** concept layout for your kitchen along with elevations of each wall on which there are newly designed features like cabinets. **
I’ll also send you a virtual sample board showing you the products, colors and materials I suggest to pull the whole project, with a shopping list and web links to the suppliers where you will be able to buy the products.
Step 5: Personal Consultation
You have 2, 30 minute consultations via Skype and Go To Meeting available to you to review and discuss the design solution I’ve developed for you. The first will be after I’ve done the plan and elevations before I start assembling the sample board and shopping list. The second can be any time you want during the process, even during the actual renovation where I can explain anything that isn’t clear or I can help you navigate a tricky situation with a contractor or a tradesperson on the job. In addition to that, we’ll have up to 5 e-mail exchanges to clarify any part of the process you may not be clear on. If you’re not technical, don’t worry! I’ll help you set up all the technical aspects of the communication chain.
The drawings you will receive will be concept drawings, not construction drawings. You must not have cabinets built from my drawings nor should you have a contractor do any renovation work from these drawings. Since I cannot physically be in your home to verify the dimensions provided, I cannot be responsible for the accuracy of the drawings.
What these drawings will do for you, is ensure that you get the design that will work for your family based on your needs, not on any particular cabinet line that someone else is selling. Then, you can send them to 3 different cabinet companies to get quotes and be comfortable that each company is quoting on exactly the same design, so you’re getting apples to apples pricing.
When you’re ready to choose a kitchen company who will sell you the cabinets and installation, ensure that a qualified representative from the kitchen company comes to your house to do an accurate, detailed measure of the room and provide you with a copy of completely dimensioned and annotated working drawings.
Working drawings should include:
- a detailed, dimensioned floor plan
- detailed, dimensioned elevations of each wall
- an itemized cabinet list so you know what is included in each cabinet i.e. drawers, cutlery dividers, trash containers, spice racks, etc.
Here’s what you get:
• **Custom concept drawings specific to your “wish list”**… $ 1,650.00 (value)
• Written legend describing all the cabinet details… $ 275.00 (value)
• Written Scope of work… $ 415.00 (value)
• Shopping list of materials and products… $ 800.00 (value)
• Virtual sample board with color options, cabinet styles… $ 875.00 (value)
• 2- 30 minute virtual presentation meetings… $ 200.00(value)
• Up to 5 follow up e-mails to answer any questions you may have… $ 500.00(value)
• Renovation Bootcamp® : Kitchen Remodeling Planner (when you sign up by the 15th of the month)… $ 10.00(value)
• Renovation Bootcamp® Workbook… $ 5.00 (value)
• Surprise thank you gift! $ 22.00(value)
TOTAL VALUE: $ 4,750.00
But with my EASY, 5-step Virtual Kitchen Design System, you pay $ 797!
That’s OVER 80% off my regular, in-person fee!
[add_to_cart id=”958″ sku=”5-step”]
P.S. Don’t forget: Although this program is tailored to be able to offer you my expertise at a FRACTION of my regular rates,
I can only do 4 projects per month, and once they’re gone, they’re GONE!
So don’t delay, sign in to get the details, then place your order and let’s get started!